Fosse Fitness is equipped with a vast amount of cardio vascular, cable resistant and hammer strength machines as well as enough free weights to sink a ship. These accompany our incredible facilities and fitness areas.Read more
The Health Club has developed a number of membership packages to ensure that we can cater for everyones needs, providing excellent facilities at the lowest cost. See the range of services and packages on offer by looking through the sections belowRead more
Ladies Only Area
Fosse Fitness is home to one of the only ladies only gyms in Leicestershire, offering an amazing friendly and private space with extensive cardio vascular and cable resistance equipment as well as a soft matted area for free and body weight exercises.Read more
If you feel you need some help, support, motivation or guidance in getting fit or losing weight, we have some expert Personal Trainers on hand to guide you through and keep you going. Ask at reception for more details and to have a chat with one of our trainers or fill in an online pt form to your preferred trainer and they will get back to you directly.Read more
Within the Fosse shop we have our own clothing line including hooded sweatshirts, t-shirt hoods, t-shirts and stringer vests. Our supplement shop is stocked with the most recognised sport supplement brands ensuring we are a one stop shop for any of your nutritional wants and needs.Read more
Tanning at Fosse Fitness couldn’t be better, with 4 360 250w stand up sun showers and a 250w lie down sunbed you’re guaranteed an awesome tan. We have price plans to suit all pockets, and with our competitive rates you’ll have no reason not to treat yourself.Read more
Take a look at the businesses here at Fosse FitnessRead more
Open from 6am Monday 12th April
From the 12th April Fosse Fitness will open its doors and welcome everyone back!
We have now been in and out of lockdown for over a year, and along the way we have learnt some lessons, so the guidance provided to gyms across the UK has changed. In order to ensure the safety of all our members and staff, we aim to keep to this guidance as closely as we can, and so to that end, our conditions of use have also changed.
The most notable change is that members will no longer be required to thoroughly wipe down equipment before and after use. Why? Because it has become clear that this is a very ineffective way of protecting ourselves against the coronavirus. It is shown that any wiping process can act just as well to spreading the virus, and it is highly unlikely if not impossible that anyone is capable of wiping each and every exact spot they may have touched or breathed on. Therefore, what has been found to be far more effective is the sanitisation of hands.
Therefore, all members are required to sanitise their hands as they move between equipment. You are welcome to bring your own sanitising gel, but it needs to be a minimum of 70% alcohol content. As ever, we will also provide hand sanitising gel throughout the gym to the quality required. When visiting us, we ask that you follow the conditions of use below to ensure the health and safety of all our members and staff, thank you.
- Do not visit the gym if you or any member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Do not visit the gym if you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Changing and toilet facilities are available, however, showering facilities will not be available.
- When using the gym, sanitise your hands regularly, and on entry and exit of the gym.
- When using the gym, maintain social distancing rules accordingly. A minimum of 1 metre is required.
- We recommend you do not wear face masks while working out, so as to keep yourself safe.
- Do not loiter around the entrance to the gym, in corridors and passage ways, and do not loiter at the reception or foyer, these are busy traffic areas and so should remain clear.
- Where necessary and where possible, please be ready to pay for any of our services or products with contactless card transaction to safeguard you and our staff.
- Ventilation of the gym floor is crucial to maintain maximum safety. For this reason do not close the windows, they must remain just as the staff put them.